Student Reading List
Those students wishing initiation into the Sanctuary knock on the door with a varying degree of knowledge of occultism, magick etc, some having many years of study, some with a background in other fraternal Orders and others that have received their calling to Thelema. Since we can not know what level the aspirant is at, we therefore apply the same student criteria for all students irrespective of their background.
All students are expected to obtain and study the texts listed in the student reading list,then apply to the Sanctuary for examination in no less than three months. Those students that show the dedication and are successful may then be invited to the Grade of Probationer.
Student Reading list
- The Equinox, from No.1 to the current number.
- Magick In Theory and Practice.
- Konx Om Pax (hardcopy)
- Raja Yoga, by Swami Vivekananda.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- TheTao teh King
- The Spiritual Guide, by Miguel de Molinos.
- Ritual et Dogma de la Haute Magie, by Eliphas Levi, or its translation by A.E. Waite.
- The Lemegeton of Solomon the King.
- The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abra-melin the Mage.
- Liber Porta Lucis
After three months, the Student is examined in these books, and if his knowledge of them is found satisfactory, he may admitted as a Probationer,have a master appointed, who shall can guide the Probationer in their work.
After a year of probation he may be admitted a Neophyte of the Sanctuary.